Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stolen Car

Last night I had a dream that I went to downtown with my grandparents and my brother. We were enjoying the night drive and watched the city lights. For some reason I dropped off my grandparents at a pharmacy. Then I went to put gas in my car with my brother. I asked my brother to go pay the cashier inside while I opened the gas tank. There was a problem paying and my brother said the cashier needed me to go inside.

Frustrated I went to go see the cashier. I finished paying and returned. As I was walking back I saw a guy jump inside my car and drive away. I tried to run after him but he sped away. I started to panic and asked my brother to call the police as I continued to walk the direction he headed to. I started thinking of how my purse, that had my ID and cards as well as my house keys, was inside the car. I had also left my cell phone inside. I thought about my grandparents and how they were stranded. They were probably calling my phone. I was scared and worried. As my brother spoke to the police I started to cry and that's when I woke up. It was a scary, frustrating, and angering dream.

What I learned from this dream:

- NEVER LEAVE YOUR KEYS INSIDE YOUR CAR WHEN PUMPING GAS

No comments:

Post a Comment