Sunday, July 17, 2011

Interruption



Have you ever been in the middle of a great dream when suddenly you wake up?

I hate when that happens. I especially get angry if I am awakened by someone. Just the other day I was having an amazing dream where I was with my boyfriend. It felt very real and I was happy. Unfortunately, a car alarm went off outside my window and it woke me up. I was angry and wanted to continue the dream.

This brings me to another topic I want to discuss which is starting up a dream from where you left off. If I have time to go back to sleep I tend to reenter my dream from where I was interrupted. I usually have more control over the dream when I do this. To be able to do this you have to immediately go back to sleep after being rudely awakened. Reconstruct the image of your dream in your mind and go to sleep. The rest should follow.

Good luck dreamers & Sweet dreams!


You can find the beautiful painting above at: www.kristinsfineart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment